Cypriot Journal of Educational Sciences (CJES) is a refereed journal published quarterly. The journal seeks to serve the Professional interests of individuals working in various educational disciplines to related theories and practices. Preferred articles; experimental researches, reporting educational researches, suggested models, reviews of recent literature should be relevant to educational concerns and issues.
1) The Contac author must be one of the article authors. Other than the authors, no one else can submit the article. It is immediately rejected.
2) Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
3) Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. Once a manuscript has been submitted, no author changes, additions or reductions can be made. In that case, the manuscript will be rejected at any stage.
4) An author can publish a maximum of two articles per year.
5) Manuscripts submitted to CJES Journal should neither been published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
6) An article can have a maximum of six (6) authors.
A manuscript submitted to CJES takes an average of 60 days for admin check, review processes, editorial process, and an accept or reject decision. There is no need for authors to ask for an update on the process during this time. It is recommended to ask only after 60 days. At the end of these processes, if your paper is accepted, it will be published in the first issue. Also, you can check the progress of the process in the journal management system from your account.
Prof. Dr. Hafize Keser
Currently, many researchers receive a call for papers for CJES, asking them to submit a paper via email.
Please note that CJES does NOT accept submissions via email.
These are fake emails. In order to submit a paper to CJES, please create an account on the journal homepage, don't forget to enroll yourself as the author and submit your paper here.
Also, they send out fake letters of acceptance. If you want to know the status of your paper, please log in to your journal account and check its status.
Vol. 17 No. 4 (2022): April